Immigration Services

Free Immigration Consultation


Family Petitions:

Heritage can assist you complete I-130 Petitions for Permanent Residency for family members of permanent residents and of U.S. citizens. We also do I-485 Adjustment of Status Applications for family members of U.S. citizens who receive approval notifications.

Permanent Resident Renewals:

Heritage can help permanent residents complete the I-90 form for renewals or for lost cards, as well as take the required photos.

Affidavits of Support:

We can help you complete the Affidavit of Support form when you wish to bring a relative to this country for a visit.

Letters of Inquiry to the INS:

Heritage staff will write a letter of inquiry to the INS when you need clarification of your case.


Heritage is approved to translate documents for your INS applications and petitions.

For more information, email Patricia Rainey.

Be sure to check out our frequently asked questions and answers page.